“Confidence, Practice, Consolidation”
Our GCSE / IGCSE revision courses are designed to prepare your child for their GCSE / IGCSE examinations. They will help your child reach their full potential and achieve the best grades they can in the time available.
Preparation and practice is the best way to achieve success. Exams involve:
- Applying knowledge to a specific question
- Demonstrating understanding of key topic areas
- Answering questions in detail and depth
- Meeting the assessment criteria for each question
- Demonstrating critical thinking skills such as analysis, interpretation and exploration
Our lead GCSE / IGCSE tutors are experts in their chosen field and have vast experience in preparing students for examinations and helping them achieve their full potential. With some tutors having worked as examiners in their chosen subject, they can offer a real insight into the examination process.
Why take a Bright Sparks GCSE / IGCSE Revision course?
A GCSE / IGCSE revision course will help students:
- structure their revision
- consolidate and improve knowledge and understanding of key topic areas
- develop key skills such as analysis, interpretation and exploration
- develop the most effective examination strategies
- resolve areas of weakness
After a GCSE / IGCSE revision course pupils will:
- have improved knowledge and understanding of the key topic areas
- know the assessment criteria and how they will be assessed on each question
- know how to answer different questions
- understand how to study more effectively
- feel more confident and prepared
When to take a GCSE / IGCSE Revision course?
We run GCSE / IGCSE revision courses at these times throughout the year: