GCSE / IGCSE English Language
Our GCSE / IGCSE English Language revision course will help students develop their subject knowledge, understanding and key skills in [...]
Our GCSE / IGCSE English Language revision course will help students develop their subject knowledge, understanding and key skills in order to maximise their results in their GCSE / IGCSE English Language examination.
GCSE / IGCSE English Revision Course:
Over the course students will partake in a range of teacher-led and student centred activities.
Our sessions will cover:
- Non-fiction Reading:
- Tracing an argument
- Retrieving and interpreting information
- Analysing and exploring language
- Analysing and exploring presentational features
- Comparing texts
- Writing to inform, explain and describe
- Writing to argue and persuade
- Explanation of key assessment criteria
- Exam techniques such as reading and decoding questions, planning, proof-reading and time management
Your child will receive:
- Intense and focused revision to improve their subject knowledge, understanding and key skills in order to maximise results
- Expert tuition from a former Head of English and GCSE examiner
- Exemplar materials pack and study guide
- Improved knowledge and understanding of key topic areas
- Clear and focused teaching objectives
- Targeted and structured revision programme
- Expert teacher support
- Increased confidence and motivation
Course number: maximum 8
Please call to book a place on the course and / or to discuss your requirements.
No Reviews found for this course.